- Handle general office administrative work independently;
- Email management for the Association;
- Be the main contact point for events and members’ enquiries;
- Assist with pre-event preparation and provide onsite support at events;
- Prepare post-event reports on events performance and conduct regular analysis for Council’s review
- Manage mini-storage located in Chai Wan;
- Website and Facebook updating;
- Diploma or above with 3-4 years relevant administration hands-on working experience;
- Good telephone manner, working experience in customer services field preferred;
- Good communication skills in both written English and Chinese, communicative in Mandarin;
- Proficient in MS Office, especially MS Word (including Chinese Word Processing), Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good knowledge of Gmail email account features, WhatsApp and WeChat usage;
- Responsive, diligent and able to work independently and under pressure, with humble and polite work attitude;
- Immediate availability would be an added advantage;
We offer flexible working hours while working on weekday evenings and weekends is required occasionally.
A stable work place located in Central is available while home office is possible after picking up the tasks.
Commencing as a Part-Time employee is possible.
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV with expected salary to email@example.com or contact us at 6229 9268 or 9355 9765.